Monday, June 24, 2013

Busy Busy Busy


 Busy busy busy. Running from appointment to appointment, house to house. The work is picking up. I am so excited to be in this District and this Zone. The work here is really moving forward. Each day I feel like I am growing and growing becoming a better missionary. I am so excited to see what the future has to bring me with my time in this Zone.
 
    The Missionary meeting last night was amazing. That was definitely the highlight of my week. I am so grateful that the Brethren decided to make that meeting public and not just for the new Mission Presidents. This work it truly going to move forward like we've never seen before. I am so excited for the future.
 
     My companion and I are doing good. We get along great. We are planning this music festival thing for July 13th. It is going to be a large event. We are going to have a concert and a lot of other performances. The members will be able to invite their friends to come and eat and be entertained.
 
     This ward is really great. There are so many people that are so involved in the missionary work and really care about how we are doing. I can tell that I am going to make great friends in this ward. We just got a new bishop on Sunday. Our previous bishop got called to be in the Stake Presidency. Our old bishop and our new bishop are both great men. I am excited to get to know our new bishop. We are having dinner with him tomorrow.
 
      I don't have much time to write. We now strictly have one hour on the computer to email. There is a lot that I have to report to the Mission President during this time. So that leaves me less time to write my loved ones. I hope that this email will suffice.
 
Hope to hear from some of you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment