Monday, August 5, 2013

Time is slipping


Another week down. This is just crazy. It is going by so fast. This was a pretty good week. Stephanie, Courtney's wife, is now on date with him for the 24th of August. Great news! She is very supportive of her husband and wants to support him in all that he does. I am so excited for these two. They both came to Church this Sunday along with their addorable daughters Faith and Hope. After Church we went to the Bishop's house and I took family pictures of them and we had an incredible lesson. Things are really looking up in this Ward. This week our Ward had eleven investigators and sacrament meeting! It was awesome. Gospel Principles class was incredible. So many amazing investigators. My district is expecting to have eight baptisms this month. I am really excited for how things play out. Please pray for the investigators of my district. All the missionaries have worked so hard, and the investigators have also worked incredibly hard to make these changes in their lives.
 
     I don't have too much to write about this week. I really love the missionaries in this zone. I feel like I have made the best friends in the world. I really feel like I came here to this mission to meet some of these missionaries. Elder Armenta is headed back home in a few days =(. I am going to miss that guy so much. I gave him one of my nicest watches when I said goodbye to him at mission council. My original plan was to give him my favorite black J-Crew Tie. But I accidently forgot my backpack that I put it in.  I am thankful that I fogot my backpack though because I think that my watch is going to mean a lot more to him than my tie. He knows how much I love watches, and I was his companion when I received the watch that I gave him. His watch was crap and he needed a new one anyways. Haha. I love that kid, I can't wait till I can see him again.
 
     I love you all. Thank you for all that y'all do for me!
 
-Elder Ryan Romero

No comments:

Post a Comment