Monday, April 7, 2014

Not much time

I do not have a lot of time to write. So this is going to be brief! But I have a lot of great things to write about, but I will do them quickly. 

I loved conference so much! The subjects spoken on were so clear and so necessary for our day! I love that we have living Prophets to tell us what God wants for us today! It was awesome. We had almost all of our investigators attend a session of conference. 

This upcoming week Roger, and Chelsea will be baptized. We are so excited for them. They are both total miracles and really gifts from God. Watching their progression has been incredible. 

I just want to write quickly about Roger. Roger is amazing. I don't know if his wife is going to get better, but I continually think about how much God love's Roger. God loves Roger. The things that we've been able to teach Roger have given so much comfort to him. I can't stop thinking about the Lord's timing. Perfect. Roger needs our message, and he has received it. 

We really are doing great. Finding new people to teach, and they are coming to church and progressing. I love this ward and everything going on right now. 

I love you guys so much, 

-Elder Ryan Romero

No comments:

Post a Comment